Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Update - November 2015

Heya!
So, I thought I'd do another little life update to let people know that I am, indeed, still alive and well. So, what's new with me? 
Well, we're almost gotten to the end of Semester 1 (we're almost there!) - and at the end of the semester myself and one of my friends are headed to Amsterdam, baby! Four days, and I have soooo many things I want to do there! The Van Gogh gallery, the Edvard Munch exhibit, go to a show or two in the Red Light District, do a canal tour, and of course I'll have to try the Coffeeshops :P
In other news, I'm actually getting a little less insane! So that's a step in the right direction!
I'm doing fine though, I'll get through all this as long as I constantly distract myself with writing and travelling and whatnot :P
I just got back from Galway yesterday - I had a four day holiday from Dublin down there, so, I tried out the Beer Garden (how could I resist), I went to four exhibitions from the TULCA visual arts festival, and spent my nights in Electric and Roisin Dubh :P
When I document Galway with David :P
Me and Mia, reunited at last!


One of my favs from TULCA :D

Me with my infamous stein :P
Anywho,
Till next time, Adios!
Crumble x

No comments:

Post a Comment