Tuesday, February 20, 2018

New York, New York

Hey lovelies!

Wanted to throw up some pics of NEW YORKKKK - spent 4 days over in the States, first in Allentown, Pennsylvania, the over to New York, New York!
New York was just amazing, I've never been so overwhelmed by a city in my life. Times Square is just a blur, Macy's was massive, the Chelsea Markets were a hipster's dream, Bryant Park was just so amazing to people-watch in, Grand Central Station is just a beautiful structure, and Rockefeller Plaza looked just like in 30 Rock :P


Me at the top of the Rockefeller Centre!

Allentown was really cool, both in spirit and physically, snowing heavily of course! I got to try lots of food - my first Cinnabon was a treat, Dunkin' Donuts was gross, Starbucks was somehow better than the Irish version, and I made us pull over more than once to avail of the huge slushies at 'gas' stations :P
Me and my huge slushie or 'Icee' from a gas station
You know ya gurl had to spend all her moneys in Sephora :P












No comments:

Post a Comment