Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Glossybox March 2016!

Heya m'darlings!

So, was thinking it would be good to do reviews of every month's Glossybox, just to get back into the routine of posting, and so that anyone who doesn't get glossybox, and is maybe on the fence about it can maybe make up their minds based on reviews!

This month's box was called 'Get Glowing', and I have to admit, the box certainly stayed on point for this title! So, let's look at what we got for March -


We got an angled contour brush from Luxie, a sample of Olay Regenerist perfecting cream, -417 Mineral Shampoo and a Conditioner, Hey Honey facial serum, and a So Susan Light Diffuser.




First up we have the -417 Catharsis Vitamin Mineral Shampoo and Conditioner. These are actually travel size, which normally would annoy me but I got a full size conditioner mask last month with Glossybox so I suppose I shouldn't complain. These were both actually great, a really nice fresh smell (they're made from Dead Sea minerals), left my hair really clean-feeling and moisturised, and probably have about 3-4 uses in them. 



Then we have the two skincare items, We got a sample of Olay 'Regenerist Perfecting Cream', first of all, which is alright, but not great - it's a very small sample, and it's just not for me, so I'll probably give it away to a relative. Then we have the Hey Honey 'Good Morning Honey Silk Facial Serum', which I ADORE. It smells great (honey, mmmmmm) but this is a sample too. I'll probably invest in the full size now though! Moisturising, without being oily, and great as a primer.
Get them here - www.heyhoney.com, and /www.olay.com



Finally, we have my two favourites this month - we got a Luxie Rose Gold 'Large Angled Face Brush', first, which is just GORGEOUS and soooo soft, I adore it, it's perfectly shaped for contouring or highlighting, which you can do both of with So Susan's 'Light Diffuser', the last product for this box. I really like this, despite being a little too warm-toned for me. This is a gold-toned highlighter and matte bronzer duo, and OHMYGOD, the scent! It's scented with cocoa powder and coconut, and I swear it smells amaaazing. 



I lightly swatched them both there, so you can see that it's a warm chocolatey tone, and a lovely gold-toned highlight. This will be so nice to give a good glow to skin in the summer, for sure!
Get them here - sosusan.com and /www.luxiebeauty.com

So, this month's box was really nice, in my opinion - all of the products were connected to March's theme, and the worth of this box came to around £65, and considering Glossybox costs only £13.25 a month, I 100% feel like it's worth it every month to have a little surprise present to myself!

Glossybox Subscription - click here!

Anyways, 'till next time,

Crumble X

No comments:

Post a Comment