Saturday, August 16, 2014

Arctic Monkeys And Other Escapades

As all of my friends will know (I still haven't shut up about it, I'm sorry guys) Arctic Monkeys were AMAZING. They really and truly were.
 So I shall treat you lovely readers to some genuinely terribly taken pictures, my gift to you. You're welcome.
Alex Turner was this close to me,no lie. I maaaay have used the zoom function...but only lightly. I swear he glanced at me. I AM THE CHOSEN ONE. BOW DOWN TO ME.
By far the best tweet of the night. A TWEET I CAN STRONGLY (AND LOUDLY) RELATE TO.  That with the fact that Jay Z's 99 Problems was blaring at the time. Yes.
The marvelous T-shirt I received for the gig and my birthday from my darling Mia! If you don't get the reference, then you're not cool enough to be reading my blog. Haha. I kid. I'm the least cool person I know. If you don't get the reference, watch this video of Alex Turner at the BRIT Awards and you shall see why I ADORE this T-shirt.

If that damn pony-tailed annoyance hadn't decided to try mount some poor man's shoulders, this would've been a terrific picture opportunity. Oh well. (I'm trying to let go of my grudge.)

The supporting acts were Miles Kane (wearing the grooviest shirt known to man),
Jake Bugg (who was as adorable up close as he is in his videos and interviews),
And Royal Blood - a fairly new band who were BRILLIANT. 
Don't believe me? Check out Little Monster, one of their best tracks. Their new album is out soon, on the 25th of August. I know I'll be buying it!

All in all, it was a pretty amazing gig and worth every cent. Getting to Marlay Park was easier than anticipated and I met a good lot of friends there. I loved every second.


Till next time,
Crumble X


Follow me on Instagram - instagram.com/crumble_newman
Or subscribe down below!









2 comments: