Monday, August 25, 2014

AUGUST 2014'S HAUL! (Hereby Known As The Month I Bought Suspender Braces)


I've been so busy the last few days I haven't written a thing, but as I felt guilty for neglecting my lovely blog readers (all two of you. Hi Mom!) I decided to start Haul Posts, and I'll just show you all of the lovely things I've bought this month! And I know I can consistent with Haul Posts because I literally NEVER stop shopping. I have a problem, ask anyone.
This is all the stuff I've purchased in the past month, strewn all over my bed - which looks messy, I know, but I'll go through them all separately in the pictures below, and you can laugh at the shameful amount of money I willingly hand over to Penneys every damn month.



SHOES:





(Clockwise from left)
Flatform Vans ( they give me and extra inch and a half!) 
New Look, €14:99
Black Tartan Boots (Originally had tartan on the outside too but I 
cut it all off!) ; New Look, €4:99 (Sale!)
Grey & Black Suede/Patent Pumps
; Penneys, €8!







CLOTHES:




(Clockwise from left) -
Grey Hoodie ; Penneys, €9
Grey 505 Jumper ; (River Island original jumper, €14:99, print - my own - click here)
Khaki String Top ; Penneys, €2:50
Black & White Striped Top ; New Look, €14:99








ACCESSORIES:





(Clockwise from bottom)
Matte Black and Glossy Nude knee highs (I don't know why but I love them) ; Penneys, €2:50 each.
Brown & Cream Suspenders; Public Romance, €5.
Dusty Pink & Gold Purse ; Penneys, €6.
Blue Patterned Scarf ; Penneys, €4.
Khaki Canvas Messenger Bag ; Noa Noa, €39:95.







Hope you enjoyed laughing at my Penneys addiction!

AdiĆ²s, Crumble x

No comments:

Post a Comment