Thursday, August 21, 2014

Clifden Adventures...









Some photos taken during the day or two I spent in Clifden, in the West
of Ireland. The Skoda and Colgate posters were taken in a brilliant Vintage Poster Gallery,
The Sweeney Todd painting was a mural outside a barber shop (!!!)
The lovely scenic view photos were taken on the lovely Sky Road Loop, which
I definitely recommend walking to anyone going to Clifden, though
that cow did try to kill me - 
The ruin of the church/school/thing is in the village, and me being me I just had
to take a picture, I do love ruins :3 
The platform picture was taken outside the Station House of Clifden, a converted
train station, now a lovely restaurant that does lovely food (I had the chicken salad)
All in all; A very nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment