Tuesday, August 11, 2015

I'm So Lazy

Hello, whoever may be reading this! My god, I'm sorry, I do the same thing over and over again - I get into blogging, I start to build up followers, I get better at posting... And then I just suddenly stop for about a year, lose all my followers and skills, etc. Self-destruction is a bitch, huh?
Anyways, I've decided to just post a text post today for updates! Leaving Cert results are tomorrow. *screams internally* AARRRGHHHHH. I am indeed, TERRIFIED. Who knows, maybe I'll surprise myself and get amazing points I totally don't deserve. Or maybe I'll end up in tears tomorrow night downing my tenth shot. WHO KNOWS. So, I've decided to distract myself by writing here, and telling y'all that I will actually have posts up soon, I'm just a lazy fucker and it's taken me a whole year to motivate myself again. Who knows, maybe I'll make this a more common habit in college next year!
Anywho,
Adiõs, Crumble x

No comments:

Post a Comment