Sunday, October 25, 2015

Crumble's October Diary

My incredible editing skills here xD
Well, Hello!
It's almost halloween (as you can tell from my amazing editing skills above :P) and I thought I should move away from reviews for a minute and do a diary-kinda thing, it is something I kinda currently need! So, updates from my boring ol' life - here goes :P

15th October - 11pm
I won a €100 voucher for House of Fraser! (Trust me to win a voucher for a department store I couldn't even afford anything in, even with the voucher!) But, this is still an amazing prize, and MAC and Benefit are there, I'm sure you'll see many pictures soon of the makeup I don't need appearing in an upcoming post :P 
In other news, I'm going home for the weekend, first time in aaaaages! I can't wait to see my Panda-Bear! xD

16th October - 5pm

Going to the Blanchardstown Student Event tonight, even though I'm broke XD Either way, I want to see all the discounts and weep. 

16th October - 10pm
Blanch was great, but didn't buy anything just yet (#justgrantproblems) Buuuutt, I did find a new pair of Nike Janoski's and some topshop jeans I'm setting my sites on. 

18th October - 4:17am
Just finished the last episode of Life Is Strange, a very strange game indeed.. never heard of it? Not as cool as dear Crumble? Click here :P It was a great game, and needless to say, I'm sad to see it go - I'm getting addicted to butterfly effect games where multiple endings and storylines are available depending on your choices :O

20th October - 7pm.
Bought the new Topshop Joni jeans (want a pair? Link here!)
They're sooo comfy and suuuuper high-waisted to keep my ever-expanding stomach in check :P 

25th October - 3:15pm
Currently lounging about in my new jeans and wondering what to dress up as on Wednesday - I'm going to the DCUSU Halloween ball and I'm struggling with a costume. Scary or sexy? I've never gone with the sexy option but now seems to be the time! Catwoman? Just ears and a dress? Zombie makeup? Who knows..Gahh! Any help? I'll post up a picture with whatever I decide upon anyways. 

Anywho!
Adios,
Crumble x

No comments:

Post a Comment