Monday, October 12, 2015

My Month In Blurry Photos.

Hello whomever may accidentally come across this and read it - (I knoooow I've lost all subs at this stage, I haven't written properly in ages!)

How is everyone? Update; My life fell apart for the first couple of weeks of college, if I'm honest. I've been depressed, stress-eating, and become increasingly stressy. BUT, things are improving, bit by bit, day by day. I'm newly single ( Do not dare ask me about men right now, I will go on an endless, tiring rant) and actually dealing with it alright. Aviation Management is tough, the work is tough, but I'm liking the challenge, and the experience of college is worth any amount of hard elbow-grease.

So, here is my first, easy post of the semester - my month in terribly out-of-focus photos. Enjoy!
And Adios!
Crumble x


   


    






No comments:

Post a Comment