Wednesday, April 23, 2014

An IKEA favourite..

Well hello again my darlings!
I'm going to start off my new blog entries with something very simple that I just looove - IKEA photo frames, especially the one I continually buy every time I go to IKEA - *points to picture below*

I end up buying this frame (which you can put a photo into on both sides) every time - because it's only €1!
And I'm a sucker for bargains.
I used to spray paint these, as with all IKEA frames - but no need anymore, they sell coloured ones now!
(They'd still look good gold or silver spray-painted, mind you!)
 As you can see below, I use mine for cute postcards, or art prints. These are soooo versatile!


So, tell me what you think, or show me what you've done with photo frames! 
And don't forget to subscriiibe!

Crumble x



No comments:

Post a Comment